Our Valued Customers,
First and foremost, our hearts are with those that being impacted by COVID-19 and hope all your family and friends are well.
The outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has been characterized as pandemic by WHO (Whole Health Organization) on early March and the virus has now spread to many countries and territories. Thousands of life has been taken and many more are racing against the time. Medical practitioners and governments of respective countries are working together, day and night, to contain the outbreak. Various parties are doing their best to prevent any further spreading.
At Emorra, our emphasis is always to ensure our people’s health is not impacted in the process of conducting our business. Given the ease of transmission of this virus, we as a team will need to take all necessary precaution to ensure we do not contribute to the worsening of the situation.
Following the Malaysia Government declaration of the Restriction of Movement Order from 18 March 2020 to 14 April 2020, the management of Emorra has decided to take the following actions:-
1. Our business will be open as usual but all staff are working from home.
2. We are not available for office phone support, but our Live Chat is available 24/7 on our website.
3. Essential departments will continue to run round the clock to ensure service level.
4. Our meetings have been rescheduled and encouraged to be carried out virtually.
5. Travel restriction abroad and within the country
6. Transparent Communication
7. Activation and execution of Business Continuity Plan to ensure that our facilities, employees and equipment function with minimal disruption.
Our primary objective is to minimize the impact on our people, the service delivery to customer, our network infrastructure, and above all the services to our customers. It is important to emphasize that iWHOST remains operational and dedicated to ensuring the connectivity mission continues through this challenging time.
While a lot is still unknown about the virus that causes COVID-19, we do know that it is transmitted through direct contact with respiratory droplets of an infected person (generated through coughing and sneezing)
Below are some guidelines on the preventive actions by WHO:
1. staying home when sick;
2. covering mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of used tissue immediately;
3. washing hands often with soap and water; and
4. cleaning frequently touched surfaces and objects.
We are confident that we will be able to weather through this storm with our perseverance.
Please reach out to us directly with your questions, feedback or ideas. In the meantime, be safe, be well and be kind.
Emorra Biotech Management Team